Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

Music- PGMG, again. Im in a mood.

God damn it, my back is killing me! ugh, this majorly sucks. soooo much. woke up in some pain and it's lame. besides that, ive been painting all day, watching Big love and talking to Danni through text....

so, she saw the posting thing i made yesterday and that lead to us talking. And it's good, she 'maybe likes me'. Gah, I feel so retarded for caring so much. I've been so anti falling for a girl for some time, but there's something special about this one. she makes me smile A LOT. Her voice makes butterfly's fourm in my tummy and whenever i see a pic of her, i want nothing more to be with her in person. Soon, very soon. Like Late January. Gah, Im looking forward to it. I'd gonna hopefully spend most of my time with her, going up to my cousin's place for a few days and looking at the job market. I just really dig her and for real have a damn good feeling about her. Besides, we talked on the phone for 4 hours last night! holy fuck, I don't talk that much on the phone typically in a week! but, it was real nice, we can talk about all sorts of things.

Im all a flutter with her, but Im also aware of what im gonna be doing this weekend, got lots to do. Bah, my prints i gonna be selling have gone up in price, so im gonna up my price for prints. and i should, there good quality! and people love them.

And after this weekend, next week im going to Ventura with the Dennmister to go x-mas shopping. also, depending on how much i make, i may get my ticket for portland/seattle. just depends.

WOO! can't wait to get out of this Hell hole know'n as so Cal. Ugh, I don't fit in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment